Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Realty Adventures

Our realtor is coming tomorrow. Again. He came a couple of weeks ago to look at some of the improvements we've done around here. We've notified a neighbor that we're thinking of selling. (Insert barfing here.)

So, so far this is a secret blog. Not until we've really moved down the timeline towards Spring and an ever impending move to the North will I let the blog out of the bag. I don't like being secrety. I don't like having this fantastical knowledge that is so life-upending hiding inside of me. If I think long and hard, I get sick to my stomach and nervous and anxious and so very distracted. Excitement and fear in one giant ball of fun.
When looking to the future, when planning something so extraordinary, it must be handled with delicate fashion. So, we're taking it a step at a time. We're just not at the notify level yet.


Every once in a while, I have this great desire to journal my thoughts in bloggy fashion. Never having done a blog, this is her maiden voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment